When you think of a beautiful smile, you may envisage super straight teeth that shine white and bright, radiating confidence and perfection. When you look at your smile, you may feel down about the fact that you don’t get the same image in the mirror from your smile. There’s no need to simply dream and wish; instead, there is a treatment that can correct mild to moderate alignment issues in as little as 6 to 18 months without the need for visible, fixed braces.
Invisalign in Bromley is a clear aligner system that uses a series of custom-made aligners to realign your teeth discreetly and comfortably. It is a popular alternative to traditional braces, and over 15 million patients have been treated with Invisalign worldwide. Invisalign can be used to treat a variety of alignment issues, including crowding, gapped teeth, overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
The 10 reasons why you might want to get Invisalign
- If you don’t know much about Invisalign, it may be because some people haven’t shared their secrets. In fact, you may know lots of people who are using Invisalign. Why? Well, one of the reasons is that it is more discreet than traditional braces. Invisalign aligners are clear and virtually invisible, so you can address the alignment of your teeth without anyone even knowing; this is advantageous for adults who want to improve their smiles without drawing attention to the appliance in their mouths.
- Another benefit of Invisalign is that it is very comfortable to wear. The aligners are made of a soft, flexible material that is gentle on the teeth and gums, and since they do not have any metal brackets or wires, there shouldn’t be any irritation or pain.
- Keeping up with your oral hygiene routine should be easy with Invisalign. You can simply remove the aligners when it’s time to clean your teeth, so you shouldn’t have to worry about the buildup of plaque and tooth decay.
- Having Invisalign treatment could also be faster than traditional braces. Invisalign treatment typically takes between 6 to 18 months, depending on your alignment issues; this can be really motivating for patients who aren’t keen on having lengthy treatments because they have a particular deadline in mind, such as a wedding, for example. Invisalign offers the opportunity to get results promptly.
- As Invisalign can be used to treat issues in a more timely manner, this can also mean that It is more affordable since you may not need as many appointments. There is also little that can go wrong with the aligners in terms of them breaking, so this should limit your need for emergency appointments. Therefore, the cost of Invisalign varies depending on the severity of your alignment issues and the length of your treatment, but you likely won’t need as many appointments or emergency appointments.
- A further benefit of Invisalign is that it is very convenient; you can remove your aligners before eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth; this gives you more freedom to enjoy your life without worrying about your dental treatment. You won’t need to alter your diet to avoid damaging your aligners while you eat because you won’t have them in your mouth!
- Invisalign has also been cited as the go-to treatment for certain alignment issues, such as crossbites, overbites and underbites. This means that by choosing Invisalign, if your dentist recommends it, you are getting the treatment that is right for your specific needs, and Invisalign will treat your alignment issues with precision and efficiency.
- Another benefit of Invisalign is the fact that the aligners are made bespoke for your mouth. A dentist will use a digital scan that utilises iTero technology to get the exact measurements of your mouth to have the aligners manufactured for you. From this, they will also be able to produce an animation of how your teeth will move during treatment and what they will look like by the end of the treatment as well.
- Invisalign offers a special option for teens called Invisalign Teen; this can be a great option for young people since they can realign their teeth without having to worry about their peers looking at their mouths and potentially making fun of them. With Invisalign, no one should notice!
- Invisalign is also a more convenient option for adults to realign their teeth without disrupting their busy lives. The aligners are removable, so you can take them out for eating, drinking, and brushing your teeth. Afterwards, the aligners can then be used as trays for teeth-whitening gel, and some dentists include teeth whitening in the treatment plan to finish off the look of your beautiful smile.
So, if you are interested in getting Invisalign, you can find an Invisalign dentist in your area by visiting the Invisalign website or checking out websites online. Once you have found a dentist, you can schedule a consultation to discuss your treatment options. The dentist will assess your teeth and determine whether Invisalign is a good option. If it is, they will discuss the cost and length of your treatment plan, and you could have your wonderful new smile in just months – you’ve got 10 reasons to say yes!